The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post – UTME Screening Exercise for 2013/2014 academic session will take place on the 13th and 14th July 2013 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Please click here to begin the application after you have thoroughly read the details below.
Only the candidates who chose UNIBEN as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONAll applications should be done between 24/06/2013 - 08/07/2013.
The following are the procedures for the 2013/2014 Post- UTME screening application.
You can request for your login details using any device but please ensure that you use a Computer System to login, enter and complete your registration.
1. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process. If you don't have one, you can get one for free at www.gmail.com
2. Once you have a functional email, click here to begin your application
3. Enter your first name as written on the JAMB Registration slip, JAMB Registration number and a VALID e-mail address and click on the blue button to submit (immediately your login details will be sent to your mailbox).
4. Open your mail to get your login details (Username and password) which, you will use for all your subsequent logins until you finally submit your application form.
5. Once you have obtained your login details, click here to access the login portal
6. Enter your Username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record', provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOUR passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “ College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of Three thousand, five hundred and fifty naira (N3,550) with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial bank.
Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
The exams is scheduled for the 12th and 13th July. Please confirm your date on your printout after registration.
Those applicants that could not upload their passport photographs but paid the application fee should come for the screening with:
1. The original JAMB slip and password photograph on it for identification. If you don't have this, click here to get it
2. A 1”x 1” passport photograph with a red background,
3. Printouts of application and payment slips,
4. any other document that can generally identify the applicant
Applicants are to come to the screening centres with the following:
1. four figure table (where applicable),
2. writing materials (HB pencil and eraser)
Note that GSM phones and calculators are not allowed.